ACADEMI Southwest - 7685 Siempre Viva Rd, San Diego, CA 92154
Let's face it women are more likely to be attacked than men. It's not fair, it's just the unfortunate facts.
Let Taz empower you to be confident when you're out and about, on the streets, in your home, or in your car.
The Women's Self Defense class is for all participant levels but will be geared towards beginners who have very little experience in personal protection. You will leave this class with a sense of calm and empowerment.
Class Size: 16 participants
Experience Level: Beginner to Intermediate
What To Bring
Comfy street clothes and footwear
- Essential Strikes- palm, elbows, kicks, and knees
- Aggression & VOICE Training
- Dealing with ground attack
- Conceal Carry Weapon- how to deploy
- Multiple attackers
- Specific Mentality training
- Common object understanding and deployment